Wednesday, April 9, 2014

$ - Cash for exercise

Have a Fitbit?  Use mapmyrun?  Myfitnesspal? You could be missing out on some free cash. If you don't know what a Fitbit is, it's basically a glorified pedometer.  It's a pedometer that also tracks sleep patterns and has an online tracking system for calories in and calories out.  With the Fitbit and watching my diet plus walking 5 miles daily I lost 95 pounds in under two years.  
So how was I missing out on cash?  If you link your Fitbit account to Achievemint.com you can get a $50 gift card from points earned doing what you are already doing.  Of course depending on how much exercise you get, that will dictate when you get the card.  
Walgreen's also has a rewards card like every other retail store these days.  Add your fitbit account to walgreens and you get free money from them too.  
There are probably other sites for this too but I'm unaware of them.  Please add a comment if you know of other similar programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment